The Office of Human Resources is pleased to announce its newest Leadership Development opportunity:
As our world becomes increasingly complex, leaders must be adaptable, flexible, and innovative. This cohort-based certificate program prepares you to be an influential change agent at Appalachian State University.
You will explore:
- your personal approach to change
- measuring organizational change readiness
- strategic change management
- theoretical models of organization change
- short and long-term trends across 5 key areas in higher education
- harnessing your own creativity
- practical ways to drive innovation
You will participate in 8 traditional classroom sessions supplemented with some online content. The classroom sessions will give you the opportunity to learn, network, and interact with campus change agents and subject matter experts. The online content will give you the opportunity to reflect on your knowledge and delve deeper into specific topics.
Agents of Change is open to all full-time Appalachian State University faculty and staff.